Nestled among the majestic pines and woodlands of Tomball, in north Harris County, Tomball Country Club is an attractive, affordable, 18-hole private golf course.
Established in 1948 as a 9-hole golf course, the club has gone through years of transformation to become a premier private club. In 2001, the course added 9 holes and redesigned existing greens. It now stands a proud 6275 yard, par 71, competitive course, complete with driving range, putting green, chipping green, and practice bunkers.
At Tomball Country Club we continually strive to meet the needs of our members.
Tomball Country Club, located just south of FM2920 about a mile west of David Wayne Hooks Airport, is the perfect place for your family’s golfing enjoyment. It is also available for corporate outings, team building, and charity tournaments.
Continue the sixty year tradition of a member owned, family-oriented private golf club in Harris County.
To provide a tradition rich, private golf club known for its value oriented, friendly golfing atmosphere for its members and for service that exceeds expectations.
- Value our members and consider them our most important asset.
- Continuing programs to promote and enhance memberships.
- Maintain the golf course and facilities to the highest standards possible.
- Our history and traditions are honored legacies.
- Family activities are emphasized in the Club's programs.
- Professional management and staff is a cornerstone.
- The Board of Directors acts responsibly, and with integrity, in its fiscal affairs.
- Strive to maintain high quality in all areas.
- Club matters are actively communicated to the membership.
- Private club status is important to TCC's success.
2019 Board of Directors
- Jerry Hulbert
- Neil Miller
- Robert Dorsey
- Robert Dorsey
- Buddy Hall